EZOCM JSC’s social policy is arranged in accordance with the company’s development strategy and defines principles for personnel management via improvement of the selection criteria, incentivization, professional orientation, training and upskilling of new employees.
The principal aims of this social policy are as follows:
1. Ensuring fulfillment of employees rights and responsibilities as guaranteed by the Constitution and Labor Code; observation of the laws relating to labor and trade unions, collective labor agreement and other documents regulating labor relations;
2. Development of the professional and personal skills of the enterprise’s employees, motivation of professional and career advancement;
3. Health promotion and protection of the enterprise’s employees
4. Improved housing for employees;
5. Arranging leisure time and rest for the enterprise’s employees and their children;
6. Veterans’ care;
7. Development and strengthening of the corporate culture.