Production of architectural glass with sprayed coating, glass fibers from basalt fiber
Targets are used as consumable materials for magnetron sputter deposition onto architectural glass to impart new properties to it. EZOCM produces targets from silver to manufacture low-emission Low-E glass which is used in modern office construction.
Since the 1940s, EZOCM has been producing glass melters – more than 70 types of glass melting units: 2-stage plants, glass feeders (bushings), including bushings for the basalt fiber production process.
- The following alloys are used: PtRh-7, PtRh-10, PtRh-20, PtRh-35 and dispersion-strengthened materials.
Unique technologies are used for manufacture:
- Technological pyro metallurgical processing of rich scraps.
- Manufacture of products from dispersion-strengthened materials as well as their use in complex compositions allow metal consumption of the products to be reduced by 20-30% and the content of expensive rhodium in the alloy to be reduced as well.
- Manufacture of fully molded bushing bottoms improves manufacturing quality and enables bushings to be packed tightly in the bushing area.
- Manufacture of products with plasma ceramic protective coatings ensures that precious metal losses are reduced by 40-50% in operation.
- Thermocouple wire and thermocouples are used to measure molten glass temperatures in glass melters.