Targets are used as consumable materials for magnetron sputter deposition onto architectural glass to impart new properties to it. EZOCM produces targets from silver to manufacture low-emission Low-E glass which is used in modern office construction.
Since the 1940s, EZOCM has been producing glass melters – more than 70 types of glass melting units: 2-stage plants, glass feeders (bushings), including bushings for the basalt fiber production process.
- The following alloys are used: PtRh-7, PtRh-10, PtRh-20, PtRh-35 and dispersion-strengthened materials.
Unique technologies are used for manufacture:
- Technological pyro metallurgical processing of rich scraps.
- Manufacture of products from dispersion-strengthened materials as well as their use in complex compositions allow metal consumption of the products to be reduced by 20-30% and the content of expensive rhodium in the alloy to be reduced as well.
- Manufacture of fully molded bushing bottoms improves manufacturing quality and enables bushings to be packed tightly in the bushing area.
- Manufacture of products with plasma ceramic protective coatings ensures that precious metal losses are reduced by 40-50% in operation.
- Thermocouple wire and thermocouples are used to measure molten glass temperatures in glass melters.