Labware made of precious metals is used for critical and high-precise analytical operations.
1. Chemical and analytical operations in fluoride systems.
1.1. In using hydrofluoric acid to decompose natural and industrial silicate materials, namely: rocks, minerals, glasses, cement, solid residue of waste water, ashes of plant- and animal tissues, mineral part of soils, etc. (platinum crucibles, dishes, flasks, spatulas);
1.2. In operations of alloying with salts and complex compounds of hydrofluoric acid;
1.3. When opening the fluorine-containing inorganic materials by pyrohydrolysis method (platinum boats and tubes).
2. In sulphate systems, to decompose oxides, fluorides, carbonates, phosphates, borides, certain silicates, and a number of other chemical compounds by means of heating by sulfuric acid; to open numerous minerals of titanium, niobium, tantalum, aluminium, chromium, etc.
3. When opening the assays of silicate rock and minerals, minerals and ores of titanium, niobium, tantalum, zirconium, manganese, chromium, and other natural and many industrial materials by alloying with borax, boric oxide, lithium metaborate, as well as when opening the assays by alloying with mixture of borax and soda, where PtAu-5 material is used.
4. In evaporation and concentration of assays of natural waters, technological solutions, organic solvents, mineral acids, as well as reagent recrystallization.
5. In determining ash content in organic and biological material, soils, etc.
For further details, please contact us.
To place an order, kindly provide information as below:
|Category||Product||Required information||Order quantity|
1. Alloy, contents of major alloy components;
|Required quantity, unit of measurement.|