• PtRh 95-5, PtPdRh 92.5-4-3.5, PtPdRh 90-5-5, PtPdRhRu 81-15-3.5-0.5, PtPdRh 81-15.5-3.5, PtRh 90-10 – for nitric acid production;
• PtRh 92.5-7.5, PtRh 90-10 – for hydrogen cyanide and hydroxylamine sulfate production.
Woven catalyst gauzes are manufactured in accordance with the company standard STO 00195200‑013‑2021.
|Alloy||Wire diameter, mm||Mesh size, mm||Mesh/cm2|
|Woven catalyst gauzes|
|Steel catalyst gauzes with Pt coating (Pt content 0.5-1%)|
(FeCrAl alloy 875)
Notes - Gauzes from wire of other diameters or a different mesh/cm2 parameter can be manufactured upon customer’s request.
Gauzes made of other platinum alloys can be manufactured upon customer’s request.
Knitted catalyst gauzes are manufactured in accordance with the company standard STO 00195200‑014‑2021.
Advantages of knitted gauzes compared to woven gauzes:
• less wear degree of the gauze;
• more even distribution of ammonia oxidation process all over the catalyst surface;
• more stable performance of ammonia conversion rate during the entire operation cycle;
• 4-6% higher unit productivity;
• longer operation cycle;
• lower PGMs losses.
|Alloy||Wire diameter, mm|
|Knitted catalyst gauzes|
|PtRh 95-5U *|
|PtPdRh 92.5-4-3.5U *|
*Improved strength alloys
Note - Gauzes made of other platinum alloys can be manufactured upon customer’s request.
Alloys PtRh 95-5U and PtPdRh 92.5-4-3.5U are high-strength due to the unique manufacturing technology and use of special additives. Application of gauzes made of these alloys in catalytic system allows to:
• lower precious metals investment in catalytic system by 10-15% by reducing wire diameter or reducing the number of gauzes;
• increase lifetime of catalytic system by 5-7%.
• reduce specific irrecoverable losses of precious metals by 3-5%.
For further details, please contact us.
To place an order, kindly provide information as below:
|Category||Product||Required information||Order quantity|
1. Alloy, contents of major alloy components;
2. Mesh size (or mesh/cm2) and wire diameter;
3. Gauze dimensions and geometry;
4. Gauze surface treatment method (activation)
|Required quantity, unit of measurement.|